Hello to all. I’d like to tell you all that the very amazing0 Zoheb of zo20 (https://zo20blog.wordpress.com) nominated me for the Liebster Award. It is an online blog for bloggers around the world (who have under 500 followers). Thank you so much for nominating me, Zoheb. He has an amazing blog where he gives reviews of products and writes about the latest trending styles. Everybody should follow his blog for amazing posts about fashion. I’ve already provided the link to his exquisite blog.
Now, a little about the blog that inspired me to start my career as a fashion blogger. Her name is Kritika Khurana. She is an Indian-fashion blogger. She is a great blogger and her posts are so very much inspiring. Most of the Indian fashion-bloggers might already know her but I’m going to provide the link to her blog. Make sure you guys check it out. It is a truly alluring blog. The couture is impeccable and pleasing to the eyes. Her blogs help you in styling everything, from your hair, to your make-up, from your accessories, to your footwear. She is a beautiful person and the way she respects her followers (fans/bohogirlies) is applaudable. The link to her blog is http://thatbohogirl.com/ and she goes by the name of ThatBohoGirl on Instagram.
Now, answering Zoheb’s questions. 🙂
1. What do you like most about blogging?
The one thing that I like the most about blogging is that bloggers connect to each other way better than any other group of people connect to each other on any social media platform. It is like working in the same office, or like working with a team where everyone is kind of inter-dependent on each other. Every blogger knows the hardwork, dedication and efforts that another blogger puts in for making their blog what it is. Everyone is always appreciating each other. So, all together, it is a very positive platform to display and find tremendous amounts of talent.
2. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog just to do the very little that I could for the Fashion and Writing industry as these two arenas have influenced me deeply. I wanted to share my sense of styling and fashion with more people. I wanted to learn more about fashion and writing and blogging seemed like a perfect way to attain all the goals.
3. What vision do you have for you blog?
I want my blog to grow into a brand. I want to work hard on it and create a platform that is easily accessible for people around the world who are looking for easy and affordable fashion tips.
4. What is your favourite film series and why?
My favorite fim series is Step Up. I’m a very passionate dancer and dancing has my mind and soul, so I guess that explains it.
5. What is your favourite time of the year and why?
My favourite time of the year is March and June. March because during this month, in Delhi (India), the weather is truly amazing. It is somewhat Spring so the amount of clothes it offers you to wear is truly incredulous. And as for June, well, it is a weather with a scorching sun and the heat at times, is too bad. But, it is my birthday month, so who doesn’t love that, right? 😉
6. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Given the options, I’d choose half-full. But otherwise, for me, the glass is because I’m more of a realist than an optimist.
7. What’s the one thing you couldn’t live without?
There is not one thing that I can’t live without. However, I can’t live without a bunch of people and they are my family and friends.
8. What are the last 3 apps that were used on your phone?
WhatsApp, Instagram and Snapchat
9. Favourite blogger(s)?
Kritika Khurana (thatbohogirl) and Aashna Shroff (snobjournal)
10. What was the last song you listened to?
The last song I listened to was In The Night by The Weeknd (I’m lately obsessed with The Hair, so yeah)
11. Money or Love?
For me, first will be love and second money.
I’d further like to nominate :
RULES FOR THE POST
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2016 Liebster Award.
- For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 11 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, you can go the site theglobalaussie.com (http://theglobalaussie.com/the-official-rules-of-the-liebster-award-2016/) and comment with the link to your post so he can check out your answers (he has been chosen to hand out the Liebster Awards) .
OR YOU CAN FOLLOW THE SIMPLE RULES, THAT ARE :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Include the Liebster Award sticker
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
- Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 500 followers
- Ask them 11 questions
My 11 QUESTIONS are :
- How did you come up with the idea of starting your blog?
- Why is blogging important for you?
- The one moment that motivated you to start your blog?
- How is your blog different from the other blogs?
- What is that one post made by you that you like the most, and why?
- The one novel/song/movie that you relate to the most, and why?
- If you could have one magical power, what would you want it to be?
- Which is your favorite clothing brand/designer and why?
- The best piece of advice you’ve ever recieved?
- A blogging trend you like the most and why?
- Your mantra success?